cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community rewards added

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Community rewards added to self serve already. 

Awesome work every one. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
16 REPLIES 16

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Samianauman,

Thanks. Good to know. 🙂

MEU_21
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Darn, not enough of you jumped on the holiday 10GB plans for me to make it in the top 0.000001% with a single post!

I guess I'll have to me be more active... or wait another year for the next loyalty bonus to kick in.

crtowns
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Fun! I don’t think I’ve been on long enough to have earned anything. But looking forward to it! 

Vickel

Looks like the December rewards are posted on self serve.

Havent received the badget yet

Rabbi

thanks @koimr1

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rabbi wrote:

where can i see all old official announcement about coomuity rewards? any links?

They will be in the "Announcements" forum. You'll generally see an official post the first or second week of the month. 🙂

Rabbi

where can i see all old official announcement about coomuity rewards? any links?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

There goes the post I have been waiting to see. Why can't you folks just wait for the official announcement? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

After the heavy Christmas spending, a little help goes a long way.

@Lg85

No problem we all here to help n support each other 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

it is the time of the month! Smiley Happy

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

First time for me as well! This is absolutely awesome! You never get reductions like this on your phone bill elsewhere...only at Public Mobile!  Thank you for letting us newbies to this community forum know 🙂 

ky01
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
First time getting it, so happy!

@stonechucker wrote:

We get them between the 7th and 9th each month.

No news here... 🙂

It is for people who many bnot have gotten them before or are reaching a new level of reward!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

We get them between the 7th and 9th each month.

No news here... 🙂

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yeah, I noticed this around 3AM this morning, when I managed to get past the "site under maintenance" screen.

Need Help? Let's chat.