cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey guys, I just have a few questions. So 1) if a user get the top tier 10/month savings for being very helpful in the community for 12 months, will this reward say on the account forever or just for the next billing period as the others do?

Also, how will people get notified of these? email? this will happen from the 1st-9th from what I understand correct?

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ute1978 I'm thinking this month it's probably going to be a bit later than the 1st-6th, given how busy everyone at PM is at the moment.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The community reward will be calculated every month between the 1st - 6th of the following month and will be credited to your account. You can also see it appear as a badge in your community profile....

community.PNG

On the due date of your plan all accumulated rewards will be applied to your due payment.

Continues as long as you maintain that level of participation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You will get notified via a post in the announcements usually in the 1st week of the month.   The reward will be one time credit applied at your next bill cycle. 

Need Help? Let's chat.