cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Log-In

m99ck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Previously, I had to log into my PM self-serve account and community account separately. Now I can't even find where the community log-in page is. Can someone help?

Thanks - m99ck

6 REPLIES 6

m99ck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for your help!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Meow_0-1693868953881.png

You have to 're-register' and get both log-ins in sync. Then only one log in which will be your email (not your Comm ID) will be used for all 3 PM parts - Community, Account and Rewards. No need to log in separately to these servcies.

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @m99ck , In the mobile app, click 'Support' at the bottom of the screen and select 'Visit Our Community'. On a PC browser, go to the publicmobile.ca home page and click on 'Community' in the upper right corner. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@m99ck , the community and online account are still separate logins.  The recent change is ever safe which provides a tighter linkage between these accounts.  You used to be able to manage many online accounts using a single community account but not anymore.  In any event you are in the community.  I suggest you check the ever safe information to ensure the appropriate links are in place. You can do that from within your online account. See profile tab. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

??? You're here.
The little grey torso outline upper-ish right is the community login. The big Sign In thing in the upper right is the account.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@m99ck 

things were "improved" a few months ago...did you create your Eversafe credentials yet ?

Need Help? Let's chat.