cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cluster**bleep**

Damienaugust
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Put 25$ card activated 25$talk n text and I can't even call a local number says it's wrong area code or some **bleep** just a god **bleep** mess

19 REPLIES 19

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I have moved all 4 of your threads into one.

@ShawnC13 thanks!  Oh wow it was up to 4?  I only saw 2 at first.  Great catch.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Damienaugust wrote:

Put 25$ card activated 25$talk n text and I can't even call a local number says it's wrong area code or some **bleep** just a god **bleep** mess

@Damienaugust, I understand that this is very frustrating for you but please don't start multiple threads on the same issue.  It makes it hard to follow as people are posting in different threads.  I have moved all 4 of your threads into one.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I hope to **BLEEP** this works for you.  🙂

Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.

Damienaugust

I can not send or recive any text or calls.

I will try the lost and found trick Thanks

Damienaugust

I did it says the right plan and I topped the account twice thats why I have positive $25 on my account

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Damienaugust

I am going to assume you  are physically in the same province as the number you are trying to call.  Are you near a provincial border?

When you login to self-serve, what plan shows as your current plan? And I assume (again) that it does not show suspended.

Can you make any texts? 

If your account looks fine, you could try the lost/stolen found 'trick'. Login, report your phone as lost/stolen - under the Plans & Add-ons tab. Logout. Wait 10 mins. Login and report your phone as found. 

If all else fails, to resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 days/week but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Damienaugust wrote:

Hi have top up my account with$25 and changed my plan to $25 province wide call and text.

But when iam making call it dsn't let me. I topped it up with $25 again it sayas on my account $25 balance but still I can not make call. I do not know what to do?

@Damienaugust

If you have a balance or credit in your account..something went wrong on your end..double check your plan...

srlawren

@Damienaugust wrote:

Hi have top up my account with$25 and changed my plan to $25 province wide call and text.

But when iam making call it dsn't let me. I topped it up with $25 again it sayas on my account $25 balance but still I can not make call. I do not know what to do?

@Damienaugust please don't double-post for the same issue, it causes confusion for people trying to help.

For anyone that wants to help, please participate here instead:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Cluster-bleep/m-p/311659/highlight/tr...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Damienaugust

It says active but i can not make calls

Damienaugust

It says you do not have logdistance in your plan buy an add on but I got a alberta wide plan and Iam calling a alberta #

Damienaugust

Login to your self serve account and confirm it says Active and the plan is correct. 

What message appears on the phone after rebooting with the SIM installed?

What is make/model of your phone?

Are you transferring a number?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Damienaugust

Says I don't have active long distance plan and call not covered by plan but they are local numbers ffs thanks for any help and sorry y'all about swearing I'm pissed with this shot 

Damienaugust

No so my number is 780====== and I can't even **bleep**in call 780====== or text or **bleep** all like wtf 

srlawren

@Damienaugust can you listen to the message again and post it in a reply here?  If it's the "long distance charges may apply" message, you can safely ignore it and the call will connect afterward.

@Damienaugust wrote:

Can someone please **bleep**ing help me 

I understand your frustration but going to need more details.  Is this a new activation or a plan change?  If a new activation did you select a number from PM or port a number in.  Is your phone unlocked or at least locked to a Telus or Koodo.  Not sure of what type of phone you are using but have you checked compatibility with willmyphonework.net

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Damienaugust

Can someone please **bleep**ing help me 

Damienaugust

Need Help? Let's chat.