cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chose wrong plan switching to PM from Freedom

chpconor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported from freedom today, but chose a slightly different plan. I just changed my plan to the promo plan...do you think PM will honour it? 

9 REPLIES 9

productreg2014

So when I signed on, although I selected the 6Gb plan as instructed, the amount I ended up paying is 186 which is for the 12G plan. So you are saying that this will change in 72 hours and I will be credited 60 dollars? (186 - 126 ? )

I am a little frustrated with this as I have lost my Freedom promotion and it seems Public Mobile has tricked me to signing up with them upselling their 12G plan for the original price.  I am disappointed.

pratchak
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes it will be added. Please check it later on after 72 hours. 

@Martinlht wrote:
How exactly do we know it is added onto it? Currently in my addons section it shows 6GB, will that change to 12GB? Thanks!

Q: If I activate on the 90 day, province-wide talk, global text, 6GB $120 plan and port-in my Freedom number upon activation, how will I know when I have received my bonus data?

Within 72 hours, your 6GB bonus will be applied. Please check your online account/self-serve to verify you have received your bonus 6GB. When the bonus 6GB are added, your plan will include a total of 12GB of data.

Martinlht
How exactly do we know it is added onto it? Currently in my addons section it shows 6GB, will that change to 12GB? Thanks!

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Just curious
Which plan did you pick?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Glad I could help @chpconor

Enjoy your weekend! I know I will 😛 hihihihi

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

chpconor

Thanks so much, Mary!

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to PM @chpconor

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @chpconor,

thank you for reaching out to us on our community !

As long as you have an active 90 day plan for 120$ (6GB, provincial wide talk and global text), and ported in from Freedom, the bonus data will be added within 72 hours. Please check your self-serve account at that time to verify that it has in fact been added.

I hope this helps 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.