cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges on my account

BridgetP64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 charges of 34.50 and one of 5.18 on my Visa bill all from the same date. I recently purchased an add on but not two. Who can help me with this?

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

🤗🤗your welcome!

BridgetP64

I’m seeing that!  Third time lucky. I got it done. Thanks for your help. 

Nothing works the way its supposed to here from day to day!

This is what you should see. Cs Agents.  You type your title in the subject line then your message in the body. If you don't put a title the message will not be sent, should have * in red.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Did you check if the charges were pending? When was it done? If it's within the last two or three days most likely to get fixed by itself.

BridgetP64

It’s still asking me to enter who I’m sending it to. There’s a Send to box then a Message subject box then a Message body box and they all need filling out. 
Not sure what I’m doing wrong 😳

The private message is to PM directly.  Type your request and press send. They will probably came back asking for name, pin#, phone number, last 4 digit of cc etc.

BridgetP64

Hi

i did try that and eventually loaded up a private message screen but in the Send To box I have no idea who I’m sending it to!  Any ideas?

Thanks

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@BridgetP64 hello, for assistance use the orange chatbot on your screen to contact public mobile.  Or the support section of the app. 

Need Help? Let's chat.