cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my plan

Gen_Nanini
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I changed my plan to $40 a month yesterday. Today, I changed my mind and would like to change it again to $55./month effective immediately. The billing cycle for the first change was Sep. 05-Oct. 6. Since I want to change my plan less than 24 hours, will I charged the full month on my bill of $40 plus the new plan of $55? Please enlighten me before I make the change. Thank you!!!

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Gen_Nanini 

You changed your mind a little too late. But you can schedule a change plan on next renewal to the $55 plan and that will guarantee that even if the limited time offer is pulled from the market you will still be able to change to it as public mobile honors all scheduled plan changes.

This is your best bet as choosing to change your plan immediately would mean you would lose the value of your $40 plan and pay $55 to start the new plan. If you run out of data before your 30-day cycle is finished you can at that point in time if the $55 plan is still on offer you can change your plan immediately then and pay the $55. If it's no longer on offer it then you'll have to wait till your 30 days of service is over and just allow the schedule of the plan change to occur.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Gen_Nanini , if you already paid for your $40 plan yesterday, and want to change it to the $55 today, then if you choose to Change Plans now, you would be charged the full $55, and you would not be prorated for any of the $40 one you just paid for.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Gen_Nanini 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode,To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

or contact PM support team by > CS_Agent  maybe can help.

Need Help? Let's chat.