cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my current plan

Albi_Ca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all, I want to know how I can change my current plan to a plan of $25 / month. I don't know where to click. Thanks for your help.

9 REPLIES 9

@dust2dust wrote:

@not-trust-anyon- Not sure how to trust a reply that doesn't read the immediately prior update from the customer. Talk about not trusting anyon. "(sic)"

@dust2dust   You forgot to add?  😊

@not-trust-anyon- Not sure how to trust a reply that doesn't read the immediately prior update from the customer. Talk about not trusting anyon.

Albi_Ca

I had to figure that out the hard way, thanks. Was able to do it on my laptop rather than mobile. I have now renewed my plan and hope it kicks in soon. Thanks for your help! You are all wonderful 🙂

@Albi_Ca   You need to use the arrows on right hand side (or bottom) of your current plan to see the next plan.

edit:  BTW, you've cleared cache/cookies and are using incognito mode as already suggested?

Albi_Ca

thank you for your reply. It is only giving me the option to renew to a $15/month plan, but i want unlimited phone timing. cannot choose the next plan which is @25/month

Albi_Ca

It doesnt give me the option to add the plan of $25/month

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Albi_Ca   When you select Plans/Add-ons on the left hand side of page, you'll get to see your plan and an arrow on the right hand side of page (or bottom of page for mobile device).  Just scroll with the arrow to view plans available which are sorted in order of price.

You're also advised to select Change at Next Renewal as PM doesn't prorate for unused features of your current plan and you will be paying and starting a new cycle if you opt to Change Now.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Albi_Ca , you might want to use incognito mode when accessing your self serve account.  It will decrease the chances of cached data interfering with making changes.  

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Albi_Ca hi just go into your self serve account go to plans and add ons go over to change plans and use the scroll down arrow to the far right 

Need Help? Let's chat.