cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to talk to customer service to deactivate my account

mahsa_azimian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't use my Simcard, since I am leaving Canada. Please remove credit card and deactivate the account.  

4 REPLIES 4

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mahsa_azimian hi just go into your self serve account in payments and disable your credit card for preauthorized payments yor account will go into suspension and after 90 days your account will close permanentely 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Login and get the end date of your plan from your account. Then pause the account that afternoon until the next day and that way the account will go into suspension and you can forget all about it.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

- Disable autopay/pre-authorized payment

- Ask agent to Remove credit card info to avoid accidental charges by PM.

Your account will be suspended due to no payment at your next renewal date. 90 days after suspension, your account will be deleted. You have 90 days to change your mind by paying to reactivate your account.

- To stop service immediately, select lost/stolen phone.

‘Sell’ your plan and do not keep your phone number

If you have a plan with high demand and with a lot of rewards (loyalty, referrals) or desirable phone number, you can let someone to take over your account. Your phone number will go with the plan to the new owner. You will have to notify all your contacts your phone number is not yours anymore.

You will have to change all account info (address, name, email, etc.) and replace credit card.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mahsa_azimian log into your account and turn off Autopay. OR, call 611 to remove Autopay.

Then in 90 days of nonpay status your account will automatically close.

If you want to connect with CSA to remove payment details, submit a ticket to CSA.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.