cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing address information.

Barbiedoll22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I’m trying to update my address information. I am trying to put in my alternate phone number and it is saying that it is an invalid phone number but the number is not invalid. How do I get pass this?

9 REPLIES 9

@Barbiedoll22 

Some things with Public Mobile are worth fighting for work-arounds, some are not.

Just don't bother with the dash - type out the number straight - - no dashes, no spaces, no dots

@Barbiedoll22 

So did everything work out?

Barbiedoll22

Thanks

Barbiedoll22

Yes

Barbiedoll22

Straight digits. It will not allow me to type in the dash

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Barbiedoll22 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser and incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Barbiedoll22   is that a Canadian phone number you put in?  Yes, I put in mine with dash

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Barbiedoll22 wrote:

Hi,

I’m trying to update my address information. I am trying to put in my alternate phone number and it is saying that it is an invalid phone number but the number is not invalid. How do I get pass this?

@Barbiedoll22 

Try using incognito browser mode. Although I just tried in my own account and had no problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Barbiedoll22 : All of that profile information isn't really necessary. It's not validated anyway. iirc that alternate number is just for porting.

Edit: are you doing straight 10 digits? Or are you adding the appropriate dashes?

Need Help? Let's chat.