cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Subscriptions

Jason69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My wife and I both have PM accounts. We both opted to change our plans on our respective dates of renewal. The new plan is $80/MONTH DISCOUNTED TO $65 WITH A 90 SUBSCRIPTION.  My wife’s change over day was today 29/5. She the PM App this morning, the plan had changed but the billed amount was the full $80 plus/minus  applicable taxes and loyalty discounts. 
QUESTION:

1. Why didn’t she get the deal that she signed up for? 

Thanks in advance for any help. This isn’t a lot of fun for seniors. 😞

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Jason69 did PM charge you the full 90 days fee ?  if they did, it should charge you the discounted price and not the full price.

Pleae submit message to agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Jason69  Direct message support here 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

@Jason69  When she signs into self serve does it show a credit in available funds for the difference 

Jason69

The link to sent a ticket doesn’t work. 

Jason69

She chose the right plan. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jason69  Sounds like she choose the plan for 30days and not for 90 days to get it for $65 

you can contact support to see if they will reverse it for you 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

add and she will get to keep old loyalty rewards also 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jason69 - If I were you, i'd submit a ticket to customer service and tell them what you did and explained what happened. Hopefully they can set things straight for your without any additional charges.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.