cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plans

SCH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently switched from the 3g plan to the $40.00 for 4.5 gb at 4G. I now see that the plans include 5gb at $40. Can I switch to that plan? An extra .5gb for the same price?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

SCH

I changed to the 4g a short time ago and recall the newer plan as being touted as the best deal at 4.5 gb/$41.25.

I checked my acct and it shows 4gb/$40

So I've changed plan for next cycle to 5gb/$40 and screen shot the details for future reference.

Thanks for all the replies

SCH

Thank you

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @SCH   the $40 plan is always 5GB , I think.  used to be 4.5GB + 0.5 GB for Autopay, but changed to just 5GB after they removed the requirement for Autopay discount

But., it is better to change to the current $40 plan as it is now 4G speed!!

The $40 3g plan has been modified before. It wasn't always 5GB.  There was a time that it was 4.5GB (total) and another time when it was made worse to about 2.5GB (but that didn't last long).

@SCH wrote:

I recently switched from the 3g plan to the $40.00 for 4.5 gb at 4G. I now see that the plans include 5gb at $40.

On second thought, please first go into your Self Serve account to check your plan details.  There has been no recent $40 4g/4.5GB plan.  You may already be on the plan that you want.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SCH   the $40 plan is always 5GB , I think.  used to be 4.5GB + 0.5 GB for Autopay, but changed to just 5GB after they removed the requirement for Autopay discount

But., it is better to change to the current $40 plan as it is now 4G speed!!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes of course. Set it up for your next renewal and it should change to it.

@SCH wrote:

I recently switched from the 3g plan to the $40.00 for 4.5 gb at 4G. I now see that the plans include 5gb at $40. Can I switch to that plan? An extra .5gb for the same price?

Yes, you can switch to it.  To avoid losing the price paid for your current plan, you would need to pre-schedule the plan change to happen at the next renewal time.

Need Help? Let's chat.