cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Plans

tangycandy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm considering downgrading my plan to a cheaper option and wanted to know if it was best to wait until the next billing cycle or do it now. Will I get a refund on the remaining days?

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Wodahs wrote:

If it were me I would use the change that next billing cycle if you hit the change now then you'll have to pay for that new plan as for the whole refund I am not sure that would be something you would have to ask an agent about. Also if you have any promos that you had signed up for the plan they will be transferred to your new one when you do the change at next billing cycle if you press the change plan now you will lose those promos

@Wodahs   You're right it's usually preferable (depending upon an user's needs that is) to choose change at next renewal, unfortunately other than add-ons any promotional data could be lost as that depends upon the terms of the promotion when offered and then it wouldn't matter if you opt to do an immediate plan change or select change at next renewal as the outcome for the promo could be the same.

Wodahs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If it were me I would use the change that next billing cycle if you hit the change now then you'll have to pay for that new plan as for the whole refund I am not sure that would be something you would have to ask an agent about. Also if you have any promos that you had signed up for the plan they will be transferred to your new one when you do the change at next billing cycle if you press the change plan now you will lose those promos

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @tangycandy ,

You can go into your self serve account and pick your plan now (which you can remove or change up to your renewal date).

Just chose to "Change on Next Bill Date" that way you do not lose out on any of the $'s allocation you already paid on this cycle...because you will not get a refund for it.

esjliv_0-1597865456470.png

Need Help? Let's chat.