cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to e-mail

Graciepooh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has anyone been able to change their e-mail address used when they first opened it? I've tried putting in a request but can't get my ticket to process through. When I first signed on to make an account the email I put down wasn't quite right, although at the time they should have made sure to send a code and see if it was a valid e-mail before allowing to make any account open or registering the sim card activation. Specially if they designed it this difficult to change for future updates. If anyone has been able to get their e-mail self serve and notification e-mail changed please help me!!!

8 REPLIES 8

HI @ThosD   

i do not agree.  At least not for changing email address

changing email is a simple task CS agent can help without any trouble.    I have couple accounts I managed and they call completed without any trouble.  

So, just need to open ticket with CS agent if you need a change in the email address used

ThosD
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm sorry to burst your (and everyone else's) bubble, but nothing on this site works logically, as expected or cnonsistently. Get used to it!.The only way I've found to change or adjust anything having to do with my account is to close it, wait a month and reopen a new account (port the old number) with a different email address, username and password and set it up with the changes and adjustments that you wanted to make to your original or previous account. Tryin to do anything else will just screw up your existing account. Oh, and if you had money left in your previous account, just take the loss and treat it as a lesson learned because trying to get that remaining money transferred to you new account is hopeless and will only screw up your new account as well. And for anyone who wants to dispute (flame) this assessment, this is my fourth go-around with PM and I do know what I'm talking about - I've experienced it. Why am I still here? Because I wanted to find out for sure if it was the system or me and after repeated tries to do the same thing, I concluded that it was the system. Now let the flaming begin

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It looks like Ticketing is not working at all for a quite of time.

Contact agent directly as advised by others. At the same time when asking for email change (only agent can do that for you) COMPLAIN regarding Ticketing. Maybe somebody will listen and fix that as ticketing is preferred way to report issue or ask assistance regarding account issues.

dyardeni

@hTideGnow thanks, but @Graciepooh needs the solution, not me 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Graciepooh 

If you need to change email address,  only PM support can assist:

Open ticket at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. start by typing : Contact CS Agent
  2. then Click "Contact Us"
  3. then Click "Other"
  4. finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dyardeni

@Graciepooh contact @CS_Agent via messages

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Graciepooh hi to change your email in your self serve 

contact a cs agent 

1.  you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

check your community envelope for a reply

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Graciepooh 

contact to support team by CS_Agent to change it.

Need Help? Let's chat.