cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan last month

Cia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • I changed my plan last month and it was suppose to change today and it didnt why
  •  
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cia : Do you mean that after your last renewal you scheduled a plan change for your next renewal and that scheduled change didn't happen? I think this might have been another victim of wiped scheduled changes from the big plans change the company did not long ago. I seem to think I've read of a few instances of that having happened.

Fortunately, other than the $15 Canada-wide plan, all the plans are still there. Hopefully you weren't wanting the $15 plan.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Cia wrote:
  • I changed my plan last month and it was suppose to change today and it didnt why
  •  

Hi @Cia 

You changed it LAST month.

Do you mean that last month, you scheduled a plan change for the next renewal, and your next renewal was today?

If you insist you did this, and your plan details do not represent the plan you believe you set it to change to, try reaching out to Moderators to see if they can assist.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.