cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Subscription by Mistake

Umaya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I wanted to change my subscription on renewal, but instead I accidentally clicked on the "change now" option. My subscription got changed and I was charged extra money because of it. How can I change back to my previous subscription and receive back the extra money I have paid? My intention was to select the option "change on renewal", not "change now".

Thank you,

Umaya

2 REPLIES 2

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Umaya  You will need to contact support and ask if they can reverse it for you , PM is prepaid  so they may not , best of luck 🤞 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Umaya 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.