cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change profile information.

Jadelyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, everybody,

The email address that I registered on my profile had gotten closed because I didn't use it in long time.

Do anyone know how could I change my email address on my profile information?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

@Jadelyn wrote:

The email address that I registered on my profile had gotten closed because I didn't use it in long time.

Do anyone know how could I change my email address on my profile information?

Please use the chatobot to open a ticket. After opening https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html , you can type in "change self serve e-mail address".

Jadelyn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much. I will do it tomorrow earlier. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jadelyn 

Only customer support can change your email for you. You can submit a support ticket via the chatbot SIMon or send a private message. If you choose the latter read the spoiler in the linked post below and put "Change account email" in the subject line. Add your pre-verification info, a detailed message and the new email you want on your self serve account. You will then be asked 3 additional verification questions or asked to verify via 2FA code sent by text or email.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Jadelyn 

To change self service email contact an agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.