cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Farhan7888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sir I have change my plan last month I was using 25 dollar per month plan I have changed it to 40 dollar per month plan they deducted the amount 45 dollar from my account and today when I checked my account because today is my renewal date and when I done the payment last month after that I didn’t use my account because it was not working now I check they didn’t change my plan it’s old plan is still working and in the old plan they deducted 10 dollar per hat is this I can’t understand please change my plan 25 to 40 dollar per month which I have done the payment ok 

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Are you on the old rewards program or the new one? A 40 dollar plan would be 45.20 after taxes in Ontario for instance. You have to make sure that you take the proper steps to change your plan. You may have put the money in for the new plan but if you didn't complete the process, it would still be the default of 25. If it is the first day, a CSA may be able to manually change your plan and deduct the correct amount for you, but depends on a few factors.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Farhan7888   When you changed plans did you select Change Immediately or scheduled to Change at Next Renewal (recommended option as PM doesn't pro-rate)?

If today is your renewal date and your plan didn't change to the one you wanted, it might be a good idea to submit a ticket to customer support and ask them to do the change for the difference in plan price. 

Here's the links to customer support, try the chatbot first though.

Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

CS_Agent:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Farhan7888 When you change plans, there's 2 options, Change immediately, or change on next renewal. which did you choose?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you give images of your overview page and also payment history.

Sometimes changing plans at next renewal can fail because the system still wants to take the old amount. I have read here of people needing to put in the larger amount manually before the renewal change.

Your services aren't working now? Do the change plan and then manually deposit more money to pay the new plan and it should restart on the new plan.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Farhan7888 

The PM plans shown on the website is before all taxes are added.

The government want all their share on GST and PST.

All rewards are also deducted for the lower monthly cost.

What does your account in View Payment History show?

There is a credit column and a debit column.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You are talking to customers like yourself.

How did change your plan? Did you schedule plan change on next renewal?

Is your account Active?

Need Help? Let's chat.