Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have made payment for a new plan.Can someone change my plan

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

chrisc41

@chris777

For future reference, this is a public forum so I would not be posting any of your account information here. It looks like a moderator has starred out your personal information so don't worry about it this time. Next time be sure that you are messaging the moderator team personally when you are giving your account information. This forum is here so we can help you with any issues or questions you may be having and hopefully point you in the right direction. There are times such as this where only a moderator can help you, in such cases you'll need to message the moderator team directly.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@chris777 if you haven't already done so, please click the underlined orange "private message" link in the original reply from @CS_Agent above in order to send them a private message with the requested information.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Chris777, Please send us a private message and we'll be more than happy to help you 🙂

chris777

************  pin *****

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@chris777

Thank you for message. For assistance, can you please send us a private message with your phone# and Pin#? 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

It should automatically renew your current plan if you added enough balance. If you want to change your plan, You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info since you already made payment.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

We cannot change your plan. You can change it with your self serve account make sure you select change a next renewal instead of immediately so you get forfeit whatever is remaining on your plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.