cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan to 4g $55

Jason998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed plan from 3g to 4g 20gb $55. But why my account still show the old plan. I choose change now. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Jason998 wrote:

So it mean I changed the plan succeed. 

@Jason998 

If you clicked "Change plan now" when you change the new plan: If you use Incognito mode or a different browser and see the plan details showing your new 4G plan  , then Yes, the change was successful.   If it has been over 24 hours, you can also run a speed test to confirm you are getting the 4G speed

But if you clicked "Change on the renewal date":  then the change was only scheduled to be changed on your next renewal date.  So, depends on when is that, it might or might not have the plan change yet

@Jason998 wrote:

What do you mean by above @Jason998, you changed your plan successfully, but still see the old 3G in your My Account or on your phone?

If you mean on your phone; note that speed change from 3G to 4G can take up to 48 hours to take effect: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/differences-between-3g-and-4g-lte

Jason998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I still wonder if OPs normal renewal is today or not; likely more glitchy on the day or, or perhaps even the day before..since dates are, well, you know...

@computergeek541 Do you know if a message comes up when changing to a higher plan about needing to top up to the higher amount, whether Changing now or on Next Renewal?

What an inconvenience this is when on Autopay. 😐

@esjliv 

The customer appears to have used the immediate plan change button.

In the case or a scheduled change to a different priced plan, I believe that the payment system adding an incorrect top up for amount for pre-authorized payments still exists.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

How long ago was your renewal date? If your renewal is today, i'd wait until the end of the day to see if it updates.

If you are on Autopay and you were scheduled to "Change on next renewal", were there enough funds to cover the cost of the new plan?

I only ask this, incase this is a glitch when upgrading from lower to higher cost plans...is this an issue still, do you know @computergeek541 ?

Try logging out, clearing your cache cache + cookies, and restarting your browser before loggijnig in again. Does the information get updated?

Need Help? Let's chat.