cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan mid month

sheilawalsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I decided to change my plan in the middle of my billing cycle because I needed more data. The plan I changed to was $10 more than the previous.  Later the same day I decided to change again for a plan that was another $15 more.  I assumed that I would only be charged the difference between plans for the days remaining in my billing cycle since I had already paid a monthly rate. But I was charged the entire monthly rate for each plan 3 times in one month. This makes no sense,  I started a ticket to get support but haven't heard anything yet.  Seems like gouging to me.!

2 REPLIES 2

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Never assume. This is a costly mistake. Please take the time to ask questions and read through the website before making any changes that will cost you extra. 

@sheilawalsh wrote:

I decided to change my plan in the middle of my billing cycle because I needed more data. The plan I changed to was $10 more than the previous.  Later the same day I decided to change again for a plan that was another $15 more.  I assumed that I would only be charged the difference between plans for the days remaining in my billing cycle since I had already paid a monthly rate. But I was charged the entire monthly rate for each plan 3 times in one month. This makes no sense,  I started a ticket to get support but haven't heard anything yet.  Seems like gouging to me.!

Sorry, but there are no refunds or credits given out for changing a plan mid billing cycle.  While I don't agree with the practice, there is very large on-screen warning about this. As you have already opened a ticket, only a customer support agent could help with an account goodwill gesture, althrough there are no guarantees.

Need Help? Let's chat.