cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan and add-ons

Julie_C
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan price went up when PM switched their points system in May. I see a lower priced plan that I'd like to switch to with PM but don't want to lose my add-ons. Here's my question, will I keep my add-ons if I switch to a lower priced plan? I have Holiday add-ons, one time data bonus, Loyality bonus, and one time international LD bonus. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Julie_C wrote:

My plan price went up when PM switched their points system in May. I see a lower priced plan that I'd like to switch to with PM but don't want to lose my add-ons. Here's my question, will I keep my add-ons if I switch to a lower priced plan? I have Holiday add-ons, one time data bonus, Loyality bonus, and one time international LD bonus. 

The plan prices for existing customers were not changed.  What did change were the rewards.  To get bill credits, points need to be manually redeemed. More is Merrier add-ons aren't affected by any plan changes.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Julie_C you will get to keep the holiday bonuses 

But for the one time Loyalty data bonus, you will lose it as it has a term for plan downgrade. But the bonus has a 150 days expiry and was given in March, so, it should be expiring anyway , you won't lose much 

Need Help? Let's chat.