cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change phone dusting plan to extended cyber Monday promotion

MyraLivingston
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.  I’m trying as an existing customer to change my plan to the cyber Monday promotion-$35/20G . Is this possible? Thx for any help. 

10 REPLIES 10

tiandao

Excellent. Just finished. Works! Thanks.

Malzaeem

I can confirm that it works I’m an existing customer that used the promo code to get the plan, but make sure to do change plan immediately and don’t do it on renewal.

I hope this help!

tiandao

Can someone please confirm this immediate plan change applies the promotion correctly for existing accounts?

Malzaeem

In you account go to Plan & Add ons then Press Change Plan then choose the $55 one and input the promo code in the promo code section click add and you should see a green check mark. Don’t forget to choose change plan now not on renewal!

MyraLivingston

I can only access that plan offer on the page where it’s for new activations.  Am I in the wrong place? Thank you. 

Malzaeem

It is possible and I did change three of my lines to it. Just go to the plans and pick the $55 for 20gb and use the promo code 20OFFMONTHLY then choose change plan now, and you should be able to get the new offer but hurry as this offer ends today Nov 29th 2022

MyraLivingston

I tried to go thru the steps on the change plans page  but the cyber Monday plan isn’t an option there- on the plans where it’s offered- it won’t accept my email.  Not sure where to go from here . Thx 

MyraLivingston

it was extended until tonight.  

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MyraLivingston  Immediate plan change apparently works.. you will pay immediately and forfeit the rest of your current plan

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I believe it was available for one day only which was yesterday 😞

If you still see that offer it might be available.

Need Help? Let's chat.