cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change meid

KingAlfredo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was told I had entered my meid incorrectly. How do I go about changing that? 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@KingAlfredo 

I'm going to provide you with a porting assistance number to call.

We are 'discouraged' from posting it here because, heaven forbid, they may get the odd call from someone unrelated to porting issues. (the number is strictly for porting assistance and they cannot help with anything else related to services here)

To get this message, tap your envelope icon upper right, or your avatar (fire hydrant) icon upper right and go down to Messages.

Ensure you have your prior provider ACCOUNT NUMBER to supply them, and that your prior provider services are still active, as you'll need to reply "YES" to the port authorization request with their SIM card in your device to successfully complete the port process to Public Mobile.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KingAlfredo 

I thought you have completed the porting of your number from Sasktel?

It is always better to use the Saktel account number rather than the IMEI. Seems you have made series of mistakes in porting over to PM.

It should be a straightforward process if steps are followed (replying to text) in order and correct information was inputted (Sasktel account number).

Just contact a CS_Agent to correct but use the old account number if you have it handy.

Website and app are under maintenance until 10:00am EST.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KingAlfredo 

Call the Telus Team porting number that you have and give them the correct information.

Need Help? Let's chat.