cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Phone Number with SelfServe

BernardZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello fellow community users!

Hope everyone has been doing great and enjoying the summer! I have some questions regarding changing my phone number with SelfServe in my Public Mobile account, and here they are: 

1. after number change, will my old number become invalid immediately? If so, I must plan ahead and update all the concerned parties with the new number that I pick. 

2. will the bonus data in the account remain effective after the number change? 

3. will the plan remain same after the number change? 

So far those are the trivial and probably sounding silly trivialities that come to my mind. Appreciate your time and help! 

All the best,

Bernie 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BernardZ , be sure to update the eversafe ID after the number change otherwise 2FA SMS will be going to the wrong number. 

BernardZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! 

@BernardZ wrote:

Hope everyone has been doing great and enjoying the summer! I have some questions regarding changing my phone number with SelfServe in my Public Mobile account, and here they are: 

1. after number change, will my old number become invalid immediately? If so, I must plan ahead and update all the concerned parties with the new number that I pick. 

2. will the bonus data in the account remain effective after the number change? 

3. will the plan remain same after the number change?   

Phone number changes are instant. Nothing on your account, other than the phone number, will change.

Need Help? Let's chat.