cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Caroline_D MIA

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Why haven't I seen @Caroline_D helping anybody yet? I hate to be so forward about it, but I was really hoping she'd be active on the forums by now. Hopefully everything is ok with her.

I notice Jeremy and Dave pitching in today, great to see Shaz getting some help. Good luck everyone. Going to bed now 😴💤😴💤😴💤
13 REPLIES 13

Dee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I am really happy that Mary gave you that clarification. I knew you guys were working your butts off. You always do! 🙂

Rockdaddy22
Also, maybe an announcement or something would be good, that way people know she's working behind the scenes. That way they won't tag her or pm her.

Rockdaddy22
Not a witch hunt, I just want to know she's actually helping people. I'm really stressed here and some people have been waiting a week without service, I want those people to have service ASAP. It's unacceptable how long people have been waiting.

I haven't heard a single person mention her name in regards to having their problem solved. I see every other name.

To be fair, maybe she isn't making contact with customers and just solving issues on the back end. That's great if that's the case, it's just all strange to me. When I see Jeremy and Dave helping customers in the forums it made me wonder, that's all.

I only want the best for this company and all its customers. Sorry if I'm out of place here.

srlawren

Wow @Rockdaddy22, what's with the witch hunt for Caroline?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Rockdaddy22
lol I'd love to hear from someone she's helped 🙂

srlawren

Thanks for the clarification, @Mary_M!

@Rockdaddy22--told ya!  😉  J/k.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Rockdaddy22 @srlawren @imm1304

Thank you for asking, it's actually a great question !

@Caroline_D has been super busy helping out with the backlog! We're all trying to stay active on the forum, but she has been focusing more on the private messages.

Nevertheless, she's being as proactive as we all are 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
Of course, I could be very wrong. That's why I was hoping for an official statement.

srlawren

@Rockdaddy22 I suppose it's possible something is up.  On the other hand, the other explanations are just as likely at this point, until we know otherwise.  🙂

Rockdaddy22
It was mentioned somewhere that she was supposed to help out in the community starting last week or something. If that wasn't mentioned I wouldn't have brought it up. I think something's up, just a personal feeling I guess.

srlawren

@Rockdaddy22 I tend to think that @imm1304's theory is probably correct.  I think Caroline is possibly still in training also, so she may be shadowing the other mods still, or as theorized working independently but behind the scenes and not yet interacting with folks on the community directly.

Rockdaddy22
I hope you're right but, for some reason I doubt it.

imm1304

Here is a guess:  She has been told to devote 100% of time to resolving issues sent to the inboxes and help cut down the backlog faster.  

Need Help? Let's chat.