cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log into self serve help

pinguinz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im trying to login into my self serve and that said that my acount was desactivated and I cant reset my password an error message said that the acount was desactivated . I need to pay my bill by tonight. 

22 REPLIES 22

pinguinz

Problem solved thank for all the help (mod) solved it

pinguinz

No but that fine they identify me im waiting for responsse ..

@pinguinz wrote:

Yes they ask back hope that ill give the right date and amount paid last time ! I dont have acces to the self serve! At least im sure of the mail. . j

@pinguinz   Did you never print off your overview page with your account number or write it down for your records?

pinguinz

Yes they ask back hope that ill give the right date and amount paid last time ! I dont have acces to the self serve! At least im sure of the mail. . j

@pinguinz wrote:

I need a pin to give to the mod that have already respons me and I dont have it. I need my self serve back I understand the point of making payment whit a voucher and that the only option now cause my line will be dead tonight so . 

@pinguinz   Usually if you don't know your PIN, the moderators will ask for 3 other questions that will verify that you are the rightful account owner.  Did they not ask you to verify other account information?

Edit:  Just located the toolbar expansion/quote function.  Seems to be a in different place from before!

pinguinz

No attached cc mod try to solved the prob live . tank to comunoty for helping 🙂

@gblackma he needs his account pin # and he doesn't know it

@pinguinz if there is an attached credit card,you can use 611 to make the payment without a pin.

pinguinz

I need a pin to give to the mod that have already respons me and I dont have it. I need my self serve back I understand the point of making payment whit a voucher and that the only option now cause my line will be dead tonight so . 

@pinguinz wrote:

Good question im fu** if I need pin I dont have it

If you do not use online services as suggested by @dabr  you can purchase vouchers here but call them first.

vouchers.jpg

@pinguinz   You don't need a PIN to make a payment, you can use online services like recharge.com, ding.com or xoom.com to purchase your voucher, but they charge a small fee for the convenience.

Thanks @dabr it seems to not be a requirement to make a payment. I got up to put an amount in . Will change that.Stay safe. 

Edit you definitely don't need a pin to make a payment. It just allowed me to add $20 with my attached credit card. I really think that this is security risk. Since if your phone is stolen. It seems that someone can add up to $150 per time via your attached credit card through 611 with no pin required. I don't even know if there is a limit to the amount of times that it could be done.

pinguinz

Good question im fu** if I need pin I dont have it

pinguinz

The mod responsse was quick but I forgot my pin ? He need it to make something where can I find my pin ? Yeah I need go buy a vouch my line will be cut tonight..

@gblackma   Is the 4 digit PIN required to make an account payment using 611?  I thought that was only necessary if purchasing add-ons.  I haven't personally used 611 to make a payment, so I could be mistaken.

@pinguinz here's a link on how to use 611 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

Using 611 to make your payment
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

@pinguinz   Have you tried paying by dialling 611 as suggested?  You can pay using a voucher or CC if you have one registered via 611.

pinguinz

My line is active I log last mount when I pay my bill 3 years with public I already filll the ticket . thank you

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@pinguinz   How long has it been since you last paid?  If it's more 120 days since last payment, or 90 days since suspension, then you account and number is lost and you will need a new SIM and a different email to acitivate a new account with a new number with PM.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pinguinz  You can always use the IVR system by dialing *611 from your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@pinguinz when we the last time you logged into your account? And was it inactive for more than 90 days. Thanks. Stay safe. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@pinguinz wrote:

Im trying to login into my self serve and that said that my acount was desactivated and I cant reset my password an error message said that the acount was desactivated . I need to pay my bill by tonight. 

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Need Help? Let's chat.