cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant log in!

oliviadip
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have registered my dad for public mobile but he has forgotten his password. I tried to reset by sending a reset password to his email but nothing has come. I have tried this twice but locked out of the account for trying too many times. I have checked junk mail and the regular inbox. 

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@oliviadip  the password reset does not work and unfortunatly has not worked for a long while.

the mods will be able to help tomorrow.

follow @alanbrenan advice.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

alanbrenan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you'd like to try further attempts, you can clear your cache and/or try logging on a different browser.

If the above does not help, I would advise that you/your dad contact the Moderator Team about this.

In your message include your dad's:
- account email
- PM phone number
- that he's been locked out, need to reset his password and cannot find the link.

EDIT: Please know that their office is closing in twenty minutes, and there may be some issues on their end that is preventing them from answering your PM tonight. You may have to wait until tomorrow after 9am EST to receive a response.

Need Help? Let's chat.