cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view or change plans; requesting plan change.

semeskooma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can't change plans 1.pngupon clicking on the "Try Out More Options"upon clicking on the "Try Out More Options"This is the plan I would like to switch to, effective on my next billing cycle.This is the plan I would like to switch to, effective on my next billing cycle.

Hello, I attached some images with captions. I would like to switch my plan to the 45$ 5.5GB promotional plan available effective on my next billing cycle, but I cannot change my plan. When I click to view what plans available in my account I get an error.

5 REPLIES 5

@jwestacott wrote:

You can PM a moderator with your information but good luck because apparently there is up to a 48 hour wait and some reporting still waiting after 3-4 business days. Hope you dont rely on your phone service

Given the recent turmoil with so many failed renewals, I don't this is a good idea especially when there are self serve options to try first.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@popping wrote:

@semeskooma

Try using different browser.

You should try this as well as clearing your cookies and cache on your browser. Error codes 4XX are client sided, ie caused by the browser.

jwestacott
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can PM a moderator with your information but good luck because apparently there is up to a 48 hour wait and some reporting still waiting after 3-4 business days. Hope you dont rely on your phone service

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hi @semeskooma,

This happens to me and other people sometimes... just wait a bit, maybe later tonight or tomorrow, and everything should be back in working order then!

Yes, it's a little weird, but that's how it is... 😉

Also, sometimes a different browser, as suggested by @popping, or trying incognito mode works for some problems, but with this one it never worked for me, it's just a matter of waiting and coming back another time!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@semeskooma

Try using different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.