cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update credit card info for autopay

bcyeah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to update the credit card info as the old one is expiring.

Went into selfserve -> payment -> manage autopay, clicked remove autopay, clicked sign up for autopay, the previous card info then shows up again, with a button at the bottom that says "sign up for autopay" ... ehhh what?

Searched forum posts on this topic, according to other people's posts, it's either remove then add new card (which as described above, doesn't work), or there is suppose to be a replace your card option, which I cannot find.

What am I missing?

Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

bcyeah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for the prompt response, problem solved.

On the other hand ... I would like to report a UX crime please

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@bcyeah  you don't update the credit card info at "Manage Autopay"

Instead you go to Payment Tab  , at the bottom, Manage My Card  (the very bottom line of the screenshot)  and click Replace this credit card in the next screen

ReplaceCard.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@bcyeah wrote:

Trying to update the credit card info as the old one is expiring.

Went into selfserve -> payment -> manage autopay, clicked remove autopay, clicked sign up for autopay, the previous card info then shows up again, with a button at the bottom that says "sign up for autopay" ... ehhh what?

Searched forum posts on this topic, according to other people's posts, it's either remove then add new card (which as described above, doesn't work), or there is suppose to be a replace your card option, which I cannot find.

What am I missing?

Any help is appreciated.

Hello @bcyeah 

Sounds like you are in the right area.

See bottom left corner of this TAB:

esjliv_0-1619383071783.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@bcyeah 

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see in tiny letters "manage my card". You can also find it in the middle of the make a payment page....also in tiny letters.

Need Help? Let's chat.