cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send/receive SMS, iMessage issue, Voice Mail number after number transfer to Public Mobile

Natinya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent 
I started transfer number since Sat Apr 20 5pm PDT. Got SMS message and say YES to my old provider. Then I switched the sim. I can receive/make phone call. I can use data alright but:
1) I cannot send and receive SMS. Trying this by putting the sim to Android phone as well.
2) Cannot verify number in iMessage in iPhone setting.
3) Cannot call voice mail number(long press 1). Sound like it was connecting but never here from the other side.

This is more than 18 hours pass. Can you help me checking please? 

3 REPLIES 3

Natinya

At the end, by the help of CS(thank you,Claudia), I can get the service back by reset my network setting in iPhone.

To reset your network settings Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Natinya 

Yes, if only SMS an issue, it is a PM system problem with new activation.   Voice, data both work but just SMS is the problem.  And with the SMS problem, it will affect account verification.   PM is aware of the problem and can only fix the issue one account at a time.   

Since you had trouble using Chatbot to submit, Please submit a ticket with CS Agent  direct message :  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Natinya

I try to create ticket but it always return error.Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 10.08.41 AM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.