cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot pay or access account online

Tdubs55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is anyone else having troubles with their service. It hasn’t taken my pay from my account and now I have no service. It won’t allow me to make any changes within my account either. Same goes for over the phone as well. *611 was even worse.

13 REPLIES 13

You have other options. You can buy vouchers and you can use real time payments. Vouchers can be found in lots of stores or online. Real time payments can be found in a few stores.

Tdubs55

I opened a ticket when this first started. Nothing has been resolved for me. I cannot do a **bleep** thing in my account which takes me like 5 times to access when my browser usually has my password saved. You guys update me on what the F to do to get my phone back to being a phone

Tdubs55

This is pathetic 

@Tdubs55   Please update us when the case is closed.  There have been many different issue with Payment since the new My Account Portal went live.  Would like to know what was the reason to all these troubles.

Tdubs55

Opened a ticket 

@Tdubs55 wrote:

If I call Telus will they be able to help in any way???

@Tdubs55 

No

Telus owns PM but it keeps payment and customers support side separated

You have to open ticket with PM Support as I advised on the post above  

@Tdubs55   we tried our best to help but we are just customers

It could also be too many failed attempt and triggered a fraud lock on your PM account

At this moment, you have to ask PM Support for help

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Tdubs55

If I call Telus will they be able to help in any way???

Tdubs55

Done all that still nothing….

@Tdubs55   you tried on Desktop or laptop ns still unable to pay? 

also, try with Incognito mode and try on at least one more different browser 

Tdubs55

What’s your solution when that doesn’t work

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tdubs55 try to access and pay on a desktop or laptop.   PM has confirmed that there is problem with payment if accessing on phone or tablet

so, try on a desktop or laptop 

Need Help? Let's chat.