cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to my account

Abbott456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried reset password couple time and still won't be able to get into it.

plz help

10 REPLIES 10

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Here's one of my experiences, @Abbott456 

If you're using Google Chrome (specifically on a mobile device) and using 'autofill' and your system remembers and inserts your username and password, DO NOT tap "log in" after your system auto-fills these fields.

If you wait a few seconds, you'll notice the system will try to automatically log you in.  Wait a few more seconds and the self-serve landing page will begin to load.

If you tap "Log In" while it's automatically trying to log you in, you'll always get an error message and not get into self-serve.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are your services working? Did you seem to succeed with the password change? But it won't let you log in?

Can you try logging in to the chatbot? When you open it it will ask if you are a customer and then ask if you would like to sign in. See if it will log in.

@Abbott456 

If you find it hard to use the Chatbot Simon to get in touch with an agent.

Send a private message to CS_Agent

@Abbott456 @Use my bottom link at bottom of the page my first post to you 

Abbott456

Tried that, not working. I need an agent. It's too hard to find an agent 

Abbott456

tried waited over night still the same 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Abbott456 wrote:

Tried reset password couple time and still won't be able to get into it.

plz help

@Abbott456  - are you a current public mobile customer with an activated SIM card?

Note: If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, or ported your Public Mobile number to another provider, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to My Account.

...otherwise, see other member's posts.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you reset password, wait at least 20 min to try to log in again.

If it does work, contact agent to reset your access.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Abbott456 

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.or even try using a computer or laptop instead of your mobile phone.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Abbott456 @Try again incognito there are cache issues ,,, if you still can’t and want to reach out to support 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.