cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login due to loop in "Resume Activation"

vitl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just created a new account for another line.

linked existing physical SIM, made payment for a plan and have received confirmation email.

However when I try to login to my account (after accepted email/password), I get a page with 2 choices "Resume Activation" or "Go to login page".

If I choose "Resume Activation", it opens new browser tab with login page where I get message "Email and password do not match.". I am not using password manager of any kind - typed all info manually.

If I choose "Go to login page", it redirects me to login page within the same tab, where email/password is accepted and after successful login, I land on the same "Resume activation" page.

11 REPLIES 11

JeanRichard

I was finally able to send a message to support. Michele helped me out and all is well now.

thank you all for your help.

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JeanRichard 

You do not need to pay for another subscription. Please click the link provided to message customer service through the community mailbox. Due to implementing the eversafe system in May your old account is not linked to the eversafe account you are currently using to talk on the community. Due to this you have to get them linked by customer service in order to be able to successfully log in. 

Once they link your account, you can go to the payments tab, then click manage subscription, then manage payment method. 

If you purchase a voucher from a Shoppers drug mart, a gas station, or from a online service like Muskbird, you will be able to pay your bill as you wait for a response from customer service. You can add the voucher to the account using *611 and resume service that way. 

Please click this link below to message customer service using the community account you are currently logged into:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

JeanRichard

Can’t update my payment info and my account will probably shut down any day now so I’ll have to go to another carrier. 

JeanRichard

I logged in the app. It wants me to select and activate a subscription. I already have a plan activated and I don’t want to activate a new one. I just want to update my payment info before I get disconnected but I don’t have that option in the app. How do I change payment info without activating a new plan?

JRod

@JeanRichard 

If you haven’t logged in for years you likely don’t have your eversafe account linked to your existing PM account. You’ll have to message support in order to get the eversafe account you are using to post in the community linked up to your existing PM account. 

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

JeanRichard

But what do you do if you already have an account. I haven’t logged in in years and I’m trying to change my payment info. Downloaded the app, reset my password, but can’t seem to get anywhere other than activate new plan. I’m already activated. I already have a plan.

how do I just log in to change info? (Without activating a plan?)

thanks!

Did you complete the new sign up in the app? Are you asking about now logging in to your previously existing account? Use incognito or clear cache and cookies or a whole other browser. 

vitl

the address of login page, where it does not work is "identity-np.cloudapps.telus.com", while usual login page is at "eversafe.id.telus.com"

JRod

@vitl 

You need to download and use the app to activate. All new accounts must be activated using the app and then can be managed from the website or app afterwards. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/load-mobile-app

vitl

Website, Edge browser

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you doing this on the website or the app?

Need Help? Let's chat.