cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot install esim

Poco604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for a new plan and decided to go with an esim.  Installed the app, but the app claims that my phone doesn't support esim (it does, but through a separate SIM card from esim.me).  Ok, so I can't use an esim.

However, the only option I have in the app is to activate the esim with an error, and when I login to the web site my only option is "resume activation" and "go to login page".  Both options take me to a login page that claims my name an password don't match (the same ones i used to get to the previous page.

So I'm stuck.  I can't see my account online because I have activated the esim, but I can't activate the esim.

How do I proceed?  I'm fine switching back to a sim card, but how do I do that?

3 REPLIES 3

@Poco604 

so, it seems like you have not completed the full activation process yet, please engage support by direct message as advised above

Poco604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The only email I got was a "Thank you for your purchase" email showing the order details like a recipe.  It said "complete your activation through the public mobile app" which is what I tried to do and failed.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Poco604 

check your email, do you have a Welcome email with an eSIM QR code?

there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

if you didn't receive the QR code in email or still unable to complete the activation, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.