cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resume Activiation Page Not Working

1Ricky_D
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I'm trying to switch over to PM. I tried to setup an account and then selected the plan, but I then accidentally closed the browser by accident before I could finish. At this point it logged me out. When I try to log back in, the next screen gave me an option to Resume Activation, or back to login screen. When I select resume activation, it pops up a new window to get me to login again. I tried but it doesn't work, saying email and password doesn't match. I've tried different browsers and even go in to incognito mode but same issue. I've also clicked on the Forgot Password, but it says "Please enter a valid email address registered to your account." I didn't get any email confirmation about this email/account has been properly setup/registered before this. Any idea? Maybe after of inactivity, PM would reset that email and try again or something?

1 REPLY 1

1Ricky_D
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Actually, I've solved my own problem. I think there's a bug with the site.

So I closed that browser/tab. Navigated to the main page, selected the plan and it ask me to register or sign in. I select sign in, and it verified my email and sent me to the SIM selection page. I guess when I tried to login earlier has verified the email but it doesn't send me to the correct page afterwards and just keep looping back to login screen.

[. ....... Luddite]

Need Help? Let's chat.