cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change plan again

emilygeorgia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I messaged the mods last night bc I didn’t think there would be a point to posting about my problem but I haven’t heard back and it’s usually pretty quick, I really want to switch to the $50 8gb plan but didn’t even see it was an option until AFTER I topped up my account last night. I don’t know if it will be available in a month and it won’t let me change it now without charging me 50 more dollars, even before my plan renewed I couldn’t change the plan. It always says successful change but immediately reverts back to the previous plan.

anyways I’m not sure if my message was received bc I attached photos

thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

emilygeorgia

Thank you, I’ve tried doing this before and I think my self serve has a glitch or several lol bc I can’t change my plan either way and my pin doesn’t work in there either (can’t change it bc it says my correct pin is wrong) but it does work on the automated 611 system. I usually only change my plan when a plan comes up with more data than I have already. And if a plan with more than 8gb/30 days with US/Canada talk and international text for 50 bucks appears I’ll be genuinely shocked haha😂

@emilygeorgia, if you lock in the plan change for your next renewal - it will be there.  That is the way you should change your plan - you do not need moderator assistance to do so - Unless you're you're a legacy or pioneer customer still on your pre-Jan 2015 plan.

GO into self-serve, select the button that says Change Plan, choose the premade 8GB 3G Speed data package, then click the button near the bottom on the right that says change on next renewal.

emilygeorgia

48 hours or so is fine, I still have service I just don’t know if the 8gb plan will still be available in 1-2 more days. I have never been able to change my plan myself in this account, I always have to get a moderator to do it even when my account is in good standing. That’s why I don’t want to bother putting 50 more bucks in there bc it never works anyways

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you select Private Messages above instead of All Community and do a search for your username You should find the message you sent if it went through

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@emilygeorgia, is your account suspended at the moment?  Plan changes cannot be made in a suspended account.  Since the moderator team lead time is so long, you might want to renew the existing plan for now so that you have a working service and then square things up with them when you make contact.  They would understand and readjust the plan for you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@emilygeorgia, Moderator response time is in the 48hr+ area right now.  That said, they are usually quite accomodating when a plan change is needed soon after the plan is activated/renewed.  Just hang in there until they get back to you, and you should be fine.  Your only option now is to pay again to change it yourself immediately.  In the end, I don't see any benefit to doing that.

Need Help? Let's chat.