cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change my plan

Joyjooy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot change the plan. 

Since there are no options provided on the 'Change my plan' page.

Then, How can I change it?

16 REPLIES 16

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Joyjooy wrote:

Like you, I'm unable to see any options in Change Plan. I'm using Firefox and when I restart browsing in New Private Window..(top of page, right hand side) it will work properly. Give that a try if you're using Firefox. ..then let us know how you make out.

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

in addition to my previous reply earlier, I would also suggest using your browser in non-incognito/ private mode.

In my experience Google Chrome and Safari works seamlessly whenever I go on PM website. Make sure to untick "block pop up windows" on your browser preferences. Wont hurt to try and exhaust all troubleshooting options.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Joyjooy Just checked - works for me fine here in Vancouver. Are you still experiencing the issue, or some of the advice helped? Let us know. Thanks!

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would also try restarting your browser and/or wifi or computer.

I confirm, the website is working in incognito mode.try @gblackma@Anonymous suggestion.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joyjooy , @gpixel 

It's what I call the site being in one of its moods.

I just tried it in BC and all is well.

Edit: oops after the merge 🙂 Maybe clear cache/site cookies or incognito/privacy mode or a different browser.

@Naepalm : it's always recommended to suggest changing at next renewal to not lose what has been paid for the current term.

Edit again: @Naepalm : I see your edit. Still not quite. The other option is having it change the plan automatically during the renewal process...not "just prior". Your image shows the first option of change now.

merged Duplicate threads

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

I'm  in Toronto and it works. So it's probably regional.

@Luddite , Oracle's duplicate post.https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Cannot-change-my-plan/m-p/537996

Please merge. Thanks.

@Naepalm 😂

👍 my bravo

@Joyjooy  Just keep trying every hour or so hopefully the website will be back up soon.

@gpixel what they said...lol

Hmm maybe it is only with certain people it worked fine for me.

@Joyjooy looks like you may need to wait until tomorrow. 

cheers

@Joyjooy it seems there is a problem with the website right now. this is the screen I get when trying to go to the plans and add-ons tab. best to try again in a couple hours or even tomorrow morning

edit: browser used in incognito/private mode is working.

Screenshot_20200503-203836-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20200503_235344.jpg

@Joyjooy 

Go into your self serve account click on Change plan.

Scroll down and you will see the 25.00 plan, click on it.

Then click on change plan now.

(edit)Note: if you change plan now mid month it will charge you for that plan immediately. @Anonymous pointed out it is recommended to change your plan just prior to your next renewal. 

Make sure that you have funds in your account to cover them. 

Screenshot_20200503_235101.jpg

Screenshot_20200503_235036.jpg

Joyjooy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,  I want to change my plan to the plan of $25/month for next month. However, there was no option provided on the 'Change my plan' page. Could you help me to fix it? Thanks.Mengyuan.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Joyjooy wrote:

I am able to go into my account and select change plan and it will bring up the plan options.  I wonder if some regions are experiencing issues with the self-serve

ShawnC13_0-1588563465238.png

ShawnC13_1-1588563531385.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Joyjooy Try  waiting an hour,  clearing your browser history, go to private/incognito mode and try again to change it. Thanks. Stay safe.

Here's an article on switching plans https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Need Help? Let's chat.