cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access self serve page

ssheri1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi community,

I registered my public mobile SIM, ported my number from Fido, registered my plan and made my first payment successfully on December 25th. Unfortunately after this was all done, I got booted out of the self serve page and since that moment I have been unable to regain access to the self serve page.

I tried to perform several password resets (different times durign the day) but the emails have taken too long to come in and the page expired. *UPDATE* I finally successfuly did a password reset this morning but I still get the same error mentioned below when logging in. 

When I try logging in with my old password I get redirected to  a page that provides the following message:

Generic Error

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

Please help. 

Thanks,

Ssheri1

10 REPLIES 10

@fpasquill wrote:

When I attempt to log in I get an error message, Page Expired, Page no longer available

@fpasquill   you were trying to access Self Serve page :  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Try again with Incognito mode, that would help

Or you can try to use a completely different browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox)

Or try on another device

Let us know how it turns out

fpasquill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I attempt to log in I get an error message, Page Expired, Page no longer available

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @ssheri1

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

I did receive a private message from you but there is some info missing such as account #, phone # or SIM card #. 

Please reply back so I can help! 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ssheri1

Thanks so much I will try it

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @ssheri1

Try to tag them, sometimes it works. @Mary_M

ssheri1

It will be a week soon and I haven't been able to access my account. I have already emailed to an MOD and still waiting for a response. It's unfortunate that issues takes so long to be resolved

nishufan

Hi @ssheri1

You should expect one day or more to get a reply.

nishufan

Hi @ssheri1

Sometimes, the system has some error.  You can try another time. If it is not working, contacting the moderators is the only way to fix it. Thanks

ssheri1

I did already this morning but haven't heard from the MOD yet

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Send a private message to a moderator for assistance.  I will tag one for you on this thread.

@Shazia_K

Need Help? Let's chat.