cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my account and cannot pay with CC

Yany1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

cannot access my account and I’m not even able to pay with a ticket because the machines at the store said that public mobile has problems. So I bought a CC a the store, when I callled to replenish my account it sent me back to go online and I cannot accès my account. I put in 3 help tickets since a week and no one has reached me. So I really need help from a CS Agent please. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

A little confused with terms. Are you meaning what this place calls a voucher? Or are you meaning one of those prepaid visa gift card type cards?

A voucher can be entered dialing 611. The credit card can only be changed logging in to the account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

3 tickets a week ago is too long to not to receive a response on @Yany1 . They likely closed or timed out. There were some long waits within a week with CSA, but hopefully these are cleared now. 

I'd suggest to respond to one of those tickets you sent that should be in your private messages in your SENT folder, and poke them about it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yany1   how long you have not pay for your account?  Has the account been over 90 days?

So, you got a voucher with you?  you tried using *611 with your phone and does it connect?  

you can try to open ticket with PM support to get the login to My Account sorted out first.  Try to use one of the methods below

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.