Did you mean: 

Cannot access My account

oliatscha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

solved, tnx

11 REPLIES 11

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@oliatscha  - are you a current public mobile customer? Do you have services with a public mobile sim card or have you had services within 90 days?

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve.

edit, and also, probably best to edit your original post and remove your email. This is a public forum for all to see, you never know what someone will do with it. To edit, click the down arrow at the top, right of your post.

@oliatscha     Is it possible that you have turned off your private message settings option?  That would stop you (I believe) from being able to send and receive private messages.  

If you think that may be the issue then click on your avatar, select settings, preferences, private messenger and you should see an option to "turn on private messages".  

@oliatscha wrote:

if you have some other ideas... i'll be thankfull

@oliatscha  just make sure you check the Community inbox for reply from PM Support.  They said within 72 hours but usually much quicker

E-Community_Inbox.png

Since you have been having the issue for so long, when then reply , demand them for live chat , new feature they have now.  No guarantee they will do that but hopefully they will. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@oliatscha hi are your services working if you dial *611 does it say your account is active 

oliatscha

if you have some other ideas... i'll be thankfull

oliatscha

tnx, let's see...

I tryed that four times in last two years and didn't work, but I'll try again

@oliatscha wrote:

Cannot access ticket

@oliatscha   

You can.

click on my link.  try it

here is the link again

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

@oliatscha wrote:

Cannot access ticket

The private message link bypasses the ticketing system.  Since you are not able to navigate your online account login, you will run into issues with using the ticketing system.  

oliatscha

Cannot access ticket

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@oliatscha , it will probably be easiest if you just send a private message directly to the CSA team using the link below and outline your problem for them to assist.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@oliatscha   we are just customers like you.  To get this sorted out, you will need to open proper ticket with PM Support.  Since you have this login issue, you might want to open ticket by direct message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Also a reminder, My Account and Community are 2 different systems with different login credentials. 

Community login uses username , but My Account login uses email address.    (they likely are different password unless you use the same password)

Need Help? Let's chat.