cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Log into my Account

Beekr25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to login to the app it asks me to activate my account and pick a plan. I'm already on a Public Mobile plan. I've been with Public Mobile for almost 7 years now. Is this a known issue?

8 REPLIES 8

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there, and thanks for using our community forum.

We hope that you were able to find the solution or more information about your concern, if you still need assistance, please keep an eye on your community imbox, in case one of our customer services agents have already reply to your private message.

Thanks
Public Mobile Team.

Beekr25

Ok, I'll reach out the the CS Team. Thanks everyone for the help.

Beekr25

Yes

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you use the same email that you used previously for the original account when signing up for the new one? 

Beekr25

Thanks everyone! I'm a tad confused though. I've now signed up for a new account on the new system, however it's now asking me to choose a new plan. I already have a plan and don't need a new one.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@JRod pointed out that PM has changed websites to create a more secure site. If you haven't registered yet, reregister. 

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When was the last time that you accessed your account? Is it possible that it was before the switch to the new system? 

In the event that it was before the new system you might have to register an account with the same email you used to sign up in the first place. 

Need Help? Let's chat.