cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling my account and number

Sidewinder200
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I suspended my account before my billing cycle was up, paid for my bill in full. I switched providers and have a new number, is there anything more I can do to cancel this account before I gets charged another bill cycle?

5 REPLIES 5

@Sidewinder200 wrote:

Thanks for the help. When I paid for that billing cycle, I did remove autopay and deleted the credit card. Just wasn’t sure if there was a faster way to cancel. Thanks

There's no way and no reason to except to port out. There are no refunds.

@Sidewinder200  You're Welcome!

Just so you know even SIMon the Chat bot says to do it this way.

Screenshot_20201013_001119.jpg

Sidewinder200
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the help. When I paid for that billing cycle, I did remove autopay and deleted the credit card. Just wasn’t sure if there was a faster way to cancel. Thanks

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Sidewinder200  did you port your number to that other provider? If you ported out your account with PM is automatically closed. (I gather you did not port out since you said you have a new number)

If you didn't port out and you can still log into your account. Then if you are on auto-pay simply log in and click "payment" then bottom left "manage my card".

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Delete your card. That is all.

After 90 days if your account not being active and in suspended status it is deleted.

Sorry to see you go!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Sidewinder200 wrote:

Hi, I suspended my account before my billing cycle was up, paid for my bill in full. I switched providers and have a new number, is there anything more I can do to cancel this account before I gets charged another bill cycle?

You don't cancel it. Just stop paying. Delete your credit card from self serve account and you're done.

Need Help? Let's chat.