cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel public mobile!

Lori1627
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried repeatedly to cancel my subscription. I have spent hours, trying to find every way to do so. When I sign into my account I only get a view of useage, and payments. There is no manage payment tab, I thought I had had it fixed last month, but no. I was charged again this month. I have even sent an email to consumer complaints, but so far have heard nothing. I just want to cancel this service, I’ve paid 3 months for nothing! Help!

9 REPLIES 9

Lori1627

Ty I managed to end my subscription. Strange, all I did was sign out and then sign back in, and all the tabs etc. were there. Then again it said the same thing a month ago. Unfortunately by the time you get your statement for auto pay, you have already paid for another month. Anyway ty for trying to help.🩷

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Gcw  

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1694639780339.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

or use this link to support to remove  your credit card on file right away 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Gcw

I have had a similar problem and now wish to cancel but I can’t find any payment tab and can’t get any help

@Lori1627  my pic are from phone on website . On the app you notices the + sign to the bottom left tap it and you can go to payments > manage subscription > manage payment method and toggle off . Also you can contact support to remove credit card on file 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lori1627

This advice would be great, except none of the above shows up on my app, or when I sign in online. All it shows is my usage 0,and my payments. Which I’ve paid for 3 months and it never worked.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Lori1627  

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1694633320971.png

Or if you know the 4 digit PIN number

Bigjay83
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Lori1627 On the App select Payments and Manage Subscriptions from there you should be able to Toggle the Subscription off. Hope this helps 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lori1627 , check out the payment tab and from there you can manage subscriptions.  

Need Help? Let's chat.