cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel account

kirk591
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We had 2 international students from Jan 2021 to June 2021. Both signed up for Public Mobile, which I put on my card to save them money. Both left Canada in July of 2021, yet I am still being charged each month. I'm not able to sign in to my account, what can I do.

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You CNA also get the agents to help you access your account through security questions/info and remove your card altogether 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Call 1-855-4pu-blic and enter their numbers (if you have them) and find their renewal dates. If your credit card has a pause function then on the evening before that date, pause the credit card. Then the next day unpause it. This will not let the autopay function work and suspend the account. Then 90 days later the account will deactivate.

Do you still have the sims? You could do the same with 611.

If you don't have the sims and you don't know the numbers then you could also see the charge dates on your credit card and do the pause around those couple days.

Failing all that then all you can do is plead with the support people to stop the accounts. You'll need to provide verifying information for them to know its a rightful person.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kirk591 

If you cannot access the accounts to stop autopay contact a CSA.

You can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.