cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view my plan on selfserve

Yuri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I try to view my plan, e.g. by clicking on Plan Details in the Overview tab on Selfserve, or if I click the Plan and Add-ons tab, I see the following error message:

Generic Error

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

My friend from the US also says that they can no longer text me today. They could this morning, so something changed... not sure if related.

Would appreciate if someone could take a look at my account. The account was renewed on auto-pay successfully.

Thanks!

EDIT: If I click Change Plan, I get to a page that shows that my plan is empty?!

empty_plan.png
5 REPLIES 5

@twest666wrote:

@Yuri Sometimes it does happen where plans aren't visible for a little bit. Only affect certain accounts on a random basis and usually for a short period of time. Speculation is that it's just them updating servers.

Now you're saying it, I remember having that problem once, but it was on renewal date so I thought it was related to that...

twest666
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Yuri Sometimes it does happen where plans aren't visible for a little bit. Only affect certain accounts on a random basis and usually for a short period of time. Speculation is that it's just them updating servers.

You're welcome!

Hope it gets fixed fast!

Yuri
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Tried those things already! Except PMing the mod team; I'll try that. Thanks! 🙂

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Try login in with another browser, emptying cache, using incognito browsing... If nothing works, send a private message to @CS_Agent with your account information!

Need Help? Let's chat.