cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t use the app

Angelina3009
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t finish authorisation. I did everything. I paid and after I paid I can’t use the app. Browser in my iPhone didn’t open. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ucow
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had (still have) same issue with iPhone and their App - authorization was eventually finished for me by PM admin. Their response:

"So, once you receive the SIM, in case you're still having issues activating, let us, know the SIM Card Number, we'll activate for you and you'll then have access to manage your online account."

Of course SIM card has nothing to do with the fact their App doesn't work, but I did forwarding my SIM Card Number to them and they did internally finalized authorization. Hope this helps.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Angelina3009 

If you can’t install PM app on iPhone, I assume that you are trying to activate regular SIM card, you may need to use your friend or relative smart phone who can install PM app, to activate the SIM card, them, put it in your iPhone 

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Angelina3009 

public mobile app may not work on older iPhones?
What iPhone do you have? Did you able to download the app?

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Angelina3009 If clearing the app cache does not work, try uninstalling the Public Mobile app, then restarting your phone and reinstalling the app

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Angelina3009 , activation must be completed using the app.  Try clearing app cache, see if that helps.

Need Help? Let's chat.