I did the following:
1. registered SIM, answered transfer message, turned off phone, inserted Public Sim, turned on phone
2. No service. Turned off phone and turned on again no service.
3. Checked this board for solutions
4. Tried to submit a ticket. I get nowhere because it won't accept my login - get error message
5. Changed password, checked this community for solutions. Nothing works
6. Try to get to Private message board. It won't let me log in. I can login to my public account no issue. But not the ticket submit or the private message board.
I am screwed with no access to service. This is frustrating and not a great way to start here.
Go to Solution.
If you cannot login to Community, try forgotten password
Try different browser or incognito mode.
When you manage to login to Community, send a note to agent directly if ticketing does not work.
- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here
View solution in original post
If none of those thing work for a successful login you can either open a ticket with a CSA or private message CS_Agent by clicking on the envelope in the top right of your community screen
@terryrd - so you said you can log into your account..Self Serve/My Account? Is the status showing ACTIVE?
Can you try your SIM into another phone to see if you have servcies?
Is your phone locked, or perhaps check it is not blacklisted: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/
Two ways to contact CSA:
1- Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Customer Support agents=CSA) by clicking here:https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
OR2- Private message CSA here (slower method) by clicking here:https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437