cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send texts, can receive & call

williammarsman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was able to text as of three, four days ago.

Went through all simon troubleshooting. Texts are not sending. I can still call and receive texts.

5 REPLIES 5

williammarsman

I filed a report through CS_Agent as you both suggested.

I experimented further,  trying a different messenger.  This one gave more info into the error with the message "can't send meesage with public mobile, error zero"

Screenshot_20221030-162454_Messages.jpg

Additionally I can send MMS so for now I can communicate via audio & pictures.

@williammarsman   Yes, it's confusing but part of the verification to login again.  Or you can send a private message to CS_Agent instead (second link).

williammarsman

Unfortunately when I try and create a ticket, it requests I login. However, the credentials I used to log into this forum do not seem to work.

When I select "create account", it redirects me here, where I am already logged in. I seem to be able to log into and out of this forum but I am unable to login in order to create a support ticket.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@williammarsman 

did you make any plan change?

Not sure if you have tried that yet. 

1. Reboot the phone

2. Reseat the sim card. First power off the phone, remove the sim card for a minute, then put it back and power up

3. Click "Reset all networks", but this will delete your saved wifi connections as well. You just need to join them back

4. Try your PM sim card on another phone

if nothing works, PM support is your friend.  Open them a ticket

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.