cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't seem to use my $25 voucher

kelly0032003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had $45.00 worth of vouchers (one $25.00 and two $10.00)  The $10.00 vouchers worked but the $25.00 doesn't appear to.  What am I doing wrong?

7 REPLIES 7

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It should not be a problem, try doing it again and log into your self serve in incognito. Sometimes might just be a glitch

kelly0032003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just tried.  Still not working.

Not sure why but I think calling 611 has helped others in your same situation

kelly0032003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That didn't work either.


@mimmo wrote:

Not sure why but I think calling 611 has helped others in your same situation


 

at this point i think all you can do is message a mod and ask them to look into the voucher code.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@kelly0032003 wrote:

I had $45.00 worth of vouchers (one $25.00 and two $10.00)  The $10.00 vouchers worked but the $25.00 doesn't appear to.  What am I doing wrong?


Did you buy them all at the same at the same place?

If not and any of them were really recent then it might be that the voucher purchase hasn't been reconciled from the vendor to PM yet.

kelly0032003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@z10user4 wrote:

@kelly0032003 wrote:

I had $45.00 worth of vouchers (one $25.00 and two $10.00)  The $10.00 vouchers worked but the $25.00 doesn't appear to.  What am I doing wrong?


Did you buy them all at the same at the same place?

If not and any of them were really recent then it might be that the voucher purchase hasn't been reconciled from the vendor to PM yet.


Yes I did buy them all at the same place but I bought them 9 months ago.  And they are not near the expiration date of August 22 2022.